Mailing Lists

Hi

Due to an accident with an incorrectly configured machine which had
mounted the drives on freefall.cdrom.com a considerable ammount of
information has been lost.

This includes the mailing lists archives (especially for the ArchBSD
lists) and some other related information. We are currently
working to restore the missing information.

If you don't read this message, or know someone who has't seen it,
please ask them to send a re-subscribe request to majordomo.
I don't think the actual list membership data has been touched, but
most of the other files have.

Sorry

Gary
--
FreeBSD/ARM (ArchBSD) Core Member - BSD for the Acorn RISC platforms
E-Mail: Gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, gpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxx