Re: Status of port (Wed Mar 8 14:08:21 1995)

>Just wondering what the progress is as RiscBSD and Linux are in demo/beta modes
>now. And it appears that as of yesterday Gary Palmers WWW page is unavailable
>from the FreeBSD web page.

I resigned from the ArchBSD team about a month ago, due
to pressure of work, lack of progress on ArchBSD, and
wanting to have a life :-)  Risc BSD and the Linux
ports are far ahead.  I should take much of the blame
for the slow progress on ArchBSD as I did not commit
as much of my spare time to ArchBSD as I could have.
I have resigned because I don't want to do so.

--Simon Proven