[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
cvs commit: src/bin/cp utils.c
- To: cvs-committers@xxxxxxxxxxx, cvs-all@xxxxxxxxxxx, cvs-bin@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: cvs commit: src/bin/cp utils.c
- From: Peter Wemm <peter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 23:29:25 -0700 (PDT)
- Sender: owner-cvs-bin@xxxxxxxxxxx
peter 1998/06/09 23:29:25 PDT
Don't attempt to change owner/mode/flags that don't need to changed.
This should calm down attempts to `cp -p' to a nfs mount or some other
filesystem that doesn't accept flags or all combinations of flags.
It will warn if it fails to change flags though.
Revision Changes Path
1.20 +29 -15 src/bin/cp/utils.c