[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
cvs commit: src Makefile
- To: cvs-committers@xxxxxxxxxxx, cvs-all@xxxxxxxxxxx, cvs-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: cvs commit: src Makefile
- From: Bruce Evans <bde@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 18:13:22 -0700 (PDT)
- Sender: owner-cvs-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
bde 1998/06/05 18:13:22 PDT
Don't run the target's ldconfig or build it as a tool. If target == host
(in particular, if DESTDIR is empty or "/"), then the host's ldconfig will
be the target's ldconfig by the time it is run.
Fixed disordering of env.
Don't know too much about libcrypt. Use exactly the same definition of
_libcrypt as lib/Makefile.
Don't build strip twice.
Revision Changes Path
1.198 +5 -11 src/Makefile