[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
cvs commit: src/usr.bin/nm nm.c
- To: cvs-committers@xxxxxxxxxxx, cvs-all@xxxxxxxxxxx, cvs-usrbin@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: cvs commit: src/usr.bin/nm nm.c
- From: Bruce Evans <bde@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 14:45:14 -0700 (PDT)
- Sender: owner-cvs-usrbin@xxxxxxxxxxx
bde 1998/07/06 14:45:13 PDT
Fixed classic sign extension bug `-(long)sizeof(foo)'.
Fixed the type of the string table size variable to match its use
(assuming that int32_t is 4 bytes and other unportable things).
bfd uses `unsigned char string_chars[BYTES_IN_WORD]', where
BYTES_IN_WORD can be 4, 8, or perhaps even 2 or 3, but it is
assumed to be precisely 4 bytes here.
Fixed printf format errors (don't assume that n_value in struct
n_list has type u_long, since it should have size BYTES_IN_WORD
and longs may be longer than words).
Revision Changes Path
1.12 +6 -6 src/usr.bin/nm/nm.c