[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
cvs commit: src/usr.bin/colldef/data Makefile
- To: cvs-committers@xxxxxxxxxxx, cvs-all@xxxxxxxxxxx, cvs-usrbin@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: cvs commit: src/usr.bin/colldef/data Makefile
- From: Bruce Evans <bde@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 16:04:27 -0700 (PDT)
- Sender: owner-cvs-usrbin@xxxxxxxxxxx
bde 1998/07/07 16:04:26 PDT
Use the installed version of colldef for `make all'. It is now
bootstrapped by `make world'. The version just built in ".."
normally won't work if the target system is not binary compatible.
Don't build or install anything if _BUILD_TOOLS is defined. Then
we only want to build and install the colldef binary, but the layout
of the colldef tree forces recursing to colldef/data for at least
the obj target even when _BUILD_TOOLS is defined.
Revision Changes Path
1.13 +6 -9 src/usr.bin/colldef/data/Makefile