[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
cvs commit: src/usr.bin/doscmd dos.c
- To: cvs-committers@xxxxxxxxxxx, cvs-all@xxxxxxxxxxx, cvs-usrbin@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: cvs commit: src/usr.bin/doscmd dos.c
- From: Warner Losh <imp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 17:18:54 -0700 (PDT)
- Sender: owner-cvs-usrbin@xxxxxxxxxxx
imp 1998/07/16 17:18:54 PDT
o for unknown int21 functions, set the CY bit to indicate failure
o When reporting a int21 function we don't know about yet, report
AH as the major and AL as the minor, as opposed to reporting AL
as the major.
o Add support for 21:44:7: ioctl check output status. We
optimistically say that output is always ready.
o Add half support for 21:23: get file size. We always now return
failure. This function isn't supported, according to the interrupt
list, by the DOS box in windows, so I don't feel too bad.
Revision Changes Path
1.5 +34 -2 src/usr.bin/doscmd/dos.c