[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: cvs commit: src/usr.bin/login login.c
- To: jdp@xxxxxxxxxxx (John Polstra)
- Subject: Re: cvs commit: src/usr.bin/login login.c
- From: John Birrell <jb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 16:05:00 +1000 (EST)
- Cc: cvs-committers@xxxxxxxxxxx, cvs-all@xxxxxxxxxxx, cvs-usrbin@xxxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <199807220433.VAA04305@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> from John Polstra at "Jul 21, 98 09:33:16 pm"
- Sender: owner-cvs-usrbin@xxxxxxxxxxx
John Polstra wrote:
> Fix a couple of little bugs that prevented login.c from compiling
> if LOGIN_CAP_AUTH was defined. This is kind of silly, because
> LOGIN_CAP_AUTH doesn't work anyway, is not defined currently,
> probably will never be defined, and IMHO should not be defined.
> But I'm sure you'll sleep better tonight, knowing that these bugs
> are gone.
Actually I'll probably be up all night worrying about how you came to
fix something that doesn't work anyway; and how many bugs you've introduced
into code that isn't used, will probably never be used and should never
be used. 8-) 8-)
John Birrell - jb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; jb@xxxxxxxxxxx http://www.cimlogic.com.au/
CIMlogic Pty Ltd, GPO Box 117A, Melbourne Vic 3001, Australia +61 418 353 137