[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
FreeBSD 4.2 patch comitted
- To: openafs-devel@xxxxxxxxxxx, freebsd-afs@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: FreeBSD 4.2 patch comitted
- From: Tom Maher <tardis@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 17 Apr 2001 10:28:32 -0400
- Delivered-to: freebsd-afs@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-freebsd-afs@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Gnus/5.0807 (Gnus v5.8.7) XEmacs/21.1 (Canyonlands)
It's in CVS now, so any further patches I'll provide get to be much, much smaller.
Broken password-reading and broken volserver continue to plague us,
though. A patch for the former is in the works, at least.
To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxx
with "unsubscribe freebsd-afs" in the body of the message