[no subject]

If I call fxp_intr() from ddb, there's no improvement.  I can bring
the interface back by running tcpdump.

At the top of fxp_stats_update(), you have a comment regarding how
expensive it is to get "_all_ of the statistics it maintains"
Does sc->fxp_stats include all of them, or are there others that
might shed some light on the problem?

Do any of the symptoms sound familiar?

Also, are there any docs on this thing that are available?  I've
searched intel's web site & cannot seem to find anything..

Thanks,

Drew

Duke University				Email: gallatin@xxxxxxxxxxx