[no subject]

There were two sets of patches in the recent fpx0 related thread, one of
which made it into RC1, the other one I did by hand.

> Maybe try using IO space instead of memory space?..

Ehrm... I'm afraid that you are going to have to translate this one for me.
Other than shouting at the card through the little RJ45 hole, how do I go
about doing this?

    Kees Jan

 TV is the worst  of both  worlds.  It's not  as
 good at words  as radio is because the pictures
 are a distraction  which demand  attention, and
 it's not as good as cinema because the pictures
 are not nearly as good.
                                 Douglas Adams