[no subject]

/kernel: (da1: isp0:0:1:0):
READ CAPACITY. CDB: 25 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
HARDWARE FAILURE asc:9,ee
Vendor Specific ASCQ field
replacable unit: 80 sks: 80,0

Disk da0 is my boot disk where FreeBSD is installed and works fine.
Disk da1 is only used to store files, but didn't have any files on it
at this time.
Disk da1 is mounted at startup (line in /etc/fstab) in /disk_da1.

Now I can't boot FreeBSD because fsck finds errors on da1. I looked
inside and no cables are loose or anything.

Is my disk really screwed up just like that, or could it be something
else?

Thanks in advance,

Marco

--
The only problem with being a man of leisure is that you can never stop
and take a rest.