newer snapshot?

While I'm aware snapshots are experimental in nature, I'm unable to keep
the system up past a couple of minuts on the snapshot from:

ftp.freebsd.org:/pub/FreeBSD/snapshots/amd64/5-20030831-CURRENT

I get different kernel panics occurring, mostly an error to do with
get_dirty_buf.  I'm not posting this as a bug report, because the
snapshot is now a month and a half old.  On the other hand, if someone
could roll a new snapshot, I would be grateful, because I would be able
to accomplish more testing that way.

My Current system is an Athlon64 FX-51 on the Asus SK8N motherboard.
I'm not real concerned about peripheral support, but I would like to get
a running FreeBSD system so I can do some development work, and maybe
fix some ports that don't build under amd64.

Anyway, if it would be possible to roll a new snapshot, that would be
great.  I know that's a big request, but I'm asking just the same :-)

Thanks,

Seth