www/apache21 update?

I'm trying to do some debugging with large file transfers and the Apache dev list has asked me to try it on 2.1.8. I just cvsup'd and www/apache21 is still showing 2.1.4. Anyone have an updated version of the port skeleton? Any plans to update it? I don't see anything in the PRs about it.

It appears that most, if not all, of the patches for 2.1.4 no longer apply to 2.1.8. Have they been folded into the main source or do they need to be updated?