Re: pkg_add -r mod_php5 conflicts with apache-2.0.53_1

On Oct 30, 2005, at 11:21 AM, Jon Dowd on Sun64sara wrote:

Dear Clem and others,
Thank you for the explanation of why using pkg_add didn't work, however, I don't know how to "use ports tree and not packages." nor "... build your packages set." I will spend some time in the handbook to see if I can learn how, but if someone would care to write back, it would be appreciated.

Sincerely, --
Jon Dowd jondowd@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://samsara.mind.net/wall.html Server on the Wall

It's in the handbook.  You can try: