Problem with VPS

Hi...

I'm trying to make a Virtual Hosting Server using jails.

Each userland has it's own jail with apache shell and so on.

Until this point I've everything ok.

But my problem is that all jails has it's own ip address, a invalid address (192.168.x.x) and I really don't have any idea on how I'll make the DNS server (that point to an valid ip on the HOST server that handles the jails) to bind into the invalid ips.

Thanks for the help !!

Fernando S.
San Internet Systems

Esta Mensagem foi enviada usando o SAN Webmail.