Re: Service Classes

On Thu, 12 Jul 2001, Christophe PrИvotaux wrote:

CP>Is it possible to support
CP>
CP>CBR
CP>nt-VBR
CP>nrt-VBR
CP>ABR
CP>UBR
CP>
CP>with a Forerunner 200E and FreeBSD 4.x ?

If you mean Fore PCA200E the answer is:

CBR	- maximum 1 VCC (although I don't know whether HARP supports it)
nt-VBR	- no
nrt-VBR	- no
ABR	- no
UBR	- yes

For (non-HARP) NATM I have a driver for the ForeHE that supports up to
32 different CBR rates, UBR and ABR. Sorry, for FreeBSD-current only.
And, well, these features are accesible only per netgraph.

harti
--
harti brandt, http://www.fokus.gmd.de/research/cc/cats/employees/hartmut.brandt/private
              brandt@xxxxxxxxxxxx, harti@xxxxxxxxxxx