which ATM card

hi,

is there a comprehensive list of which cards are supported? the hardware notes (http://www3.dk.freebsd.org/releases/5.1R/hardware-i386.html#AEN1639) don't mention the adaptec card which i've seen mentioned elsewhere, so i'm not convinced it's up to date...

my requirement is to provide a simple point to point link over stm-1, and i will be placing the devices at both ends so there shouldn't be any compatibility issues. we will be routing only ip traffic, probably configured as 802.1Q VLAN.

please copy me in to replies as i'm not subscribed to this list...

thanks for your help,
Adam
--
Adam Laurie                   Tel: +44 (20) 8742 0755
A.L. Digital Ltd.             Fax: +44 (20) 8742 5995