Re: about vp range on fore PCA-200e ATM cards

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005, Teva AVRIL wrote:

TA>i have a station with an ATM card PCA-200e. i'd like to use it on a VP 92.
TA>The problem is that this card support only VP 0.
TA>
TA>I'd like to know if it's possible to shift vp range, to be able to use
TA>this card on VP 92.

The official answer is: no.

It might be possible by patching the firmware, but I never tried this.
Fore even reserved an OP code SetVPI, but I never saw a firmware that
implemented this. If you absolutly need this better get an HE155. I got a
couple of them at ebay for $10.

harti