[CFR] PR bin/56500: rpc.lockd needs to use reserved ports

Hi,

Does anybody see any possible security problems with the fix proposed
in PR bin/56500, which makes rpc.lockd regain root privileges for long
enough to bind to a reserved RPC port?

G'luck,
Peter

--
Peter Pentchev	roam@xxxxxxxxxxx    roam@xxxxxxxx    roam@xxxxxxxxxxx
This inert sentence is my body, but my soul is alive, dancing in the sparks of your brain.