Re: status?

At 00:15 20/12/2002 -0800, Murray Stokely wrote:
On Fri, Dec 20, 2002 at 04:54:33AM +0000, Colin Percival wrote:
>   Is anything happening here?  I can't see any recent traffic in the
>   archives.

There is interest but unfortunately no one is actively writing code at
the moment.  Or if they are, they aren't talking about it here.

Well, I'm interested in writing code at the moment.  ;)

Does anyone know what happened to the "experimental binary patch" system which existed back in the RELENG_4_4 days? It seems to have vanished without a trace.

Colin Percival