Re: status?

On 2002.12.22 15:53:07 +0000, Simon L. Nielsen wrote:

> Btw. The Anarcat just wrote to me that the binup CVS tree was saved from
> usw1 so and is now on the server the libh project uses.
I just looked a bit in the old achieves and there actually is a project
webpage on http://www.freebsd.org/projects/updater.html (not that is
says much more than the NOTES document I attached in my previous mail)
and the binup code is in the main FreeBSD cvs tree under
projects/binup/.

Is there any commiters that has the time to actually rewiew / commit
code for this project... if not it might be a bit for a problem for us
mere mortals :) to get the project really started again...

--
Simon L. Nielsen