Re: Binary security updates

* Kerberus (kerberus@xxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> We will let you know tomorrow what we find on MicroBSD/OpenBSD, heck we might
> even try to tackle NetBSD : P

Ooooh, that would be NEAT! Especially since I have this absolute dog (as
in slow) of a computer that's running the venerable NetBSD which takes about a
week to build world and a good few hours to build kernels. This would speed
things up nicely.

Sure, I could cross-build on my FreeBSD box, but that's more hassle than
it's worth.

Cheers,
Emiel
--
The advertisement is the most truthful part of a newspaper
		-- Thomas Jefferson