Source code and project status

Hi all,

Can someone tell me where I can find the most recent source code from this project ? scrub.osd.bsdi.com appears to be down and the stuff on cvsweb.freebsd.org is already two years old.

Also, is there a list of people that are still actively involved in the project ? Binup seems to be something FreeBSD really can benefit from but unfortunately its a bit unclear what the project status is and how people can contribute to it.

Kind regards,

Niels