Re: 3Com PCMCIA 3CRWB6096B ?

Hello,

> Had anyone luck with the 3Com PCMCIA 3CRWB6096B under fbsd 5.4p6 ?
>
> I've put the dmesg output of my experiment with it on
> http://c0mplx.org/backup/status-btccc0

One thing: I added

                  PCMCIA_CARD(3COM, 3CRWB6096B, 0),

  /usr/src/sys/netgraph/bluetooth/drivers/bt3c/ng_bt3c_pccard.c

to force the detection as btccc0. Before that, it was always
detected as sio5, but rc.bluetooth would not be able to
use that if I used

  rc.bluetooth start sio5

--
pi@xxxxxxxxxx           +49 171 3101372                        15 years to go !