Re: Setting up a bluetooth mouse on FreeBSD 6

Pav Lucistnik wrote:
I've been asked several times how to do this, so I wrote up a quick howto from my notes. I've posted it here:

http://destari.blogspot.com/2006/01/setting-up-bluetooth-mouse-on-freebsd.html

this should probably be in handbook. also can someone volunteer and update bluetooth chapter in handbook (document new config system)?

I will take a look at it over weekend.

thanks!

Are the instructions same for bluetooth keyboard?

no :( kbdmux(4) needs to be fixed first.

max