Re: mail "ping" attempt

On 2005-09-02 12:22, Ben Thomas <bthomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Giorgos,
>
> Thanks for your response.  We deal with a lot places and lots of email.
> This is the first time this problem has come up.  Very curious, but I'm
> hoping you get this and it's fixed.

It appears so.  Now the envelope-from address has a hostname that is
valid:

%         by mx1.FreeBSD.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 32BCD43D46
%         for <bugbusters@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Fri,  2 Sep 2005 16:34:39 +0000 (GMT)
%         (envelope-from bthomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Now, we're looking forward to seeing your PR submissions I guess :)

- Giorgos