[no subject]

Now when I use irc I get a correct ident, namely bill as the request is not
local.  But.... When I irc or use another service that requires ident
authentication I still get bill, or after playing with the configuration
I've found that the inetd is not or cannot resolve the local username.  I'm
now truely baffled by all of this and can only think its something to do
with the way natd?!? rewrites the outgoing packets.

Any help would be very much appreciated as I've now been playing with this
for the last month on and off and its starting to drive me around the bend.

All the best

Si.
--
Corporate Investor Technical Services -  http://www.corporateinvestor.co.uk