[no subject]

In my searches, I have not found anything about BSD certifications. I am
hoping I can find a certification that is generic -- so I can equally use
BSD in my courses.

I have found one generic certification from SAGE, but, as far as I can
tell, it is also in the very beginnings of development.

Does anyone know of any generic Unix certifications?

I have also looked at SAIR (which focuses on GNU and Linux) and LPI (Linux
Professional Institute).

In addition, I have researched on starting a certification that can apply
to BSD and Linux.