[no subject]

About 2=3 years ago, Exchange surpased Notes in seats, meaninging that
more
people use Exchange than Notes. But that probably doesn't mean a whole
lot.
What should matter is which fits your real and perceived business needs

for
the next few years? That should be the basis for your decsision.

Roger
Roger D. Seielstad - MCSE MCT
Senior Network Administrator
Peregrine Systems