[no subject]

Jonathan Chen <jonathan.chen@xxxxxxxxxxxx> types:
> On Tue, Oct 02, 2001 at 11:23:23AM -0700, Gary W. Swearingen wrote:
>
> [...]
> > I got to worrying about the amount of Emacs code there is and to suspect
> > that much of it changes often and is seen by only a few eyes and am
> > thinking it will be safer from a security standpoint to run vi.
>
> Yup. You never know what's hidden as easter-eggs in emacs. I came
> across one the other day at:
>
>     http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/read.cgi?id=20010928&tid=134701

That one's documented, and not in the emacs I'm using, but I run
xemacs from xemacs.org, not the ports tree. You might also try the
"zippy" command, which spits out quotes from zippy the pinhead. I even
have - or maybe had - a function that conntected the two, so that the
doctor was analyzing zippy the pinhead.

	<mike
--
Mike Meyer <mwm@xxxxxxxxx>			http://www.mired.org/home/mwm/
Q: How do you make the gods laugh?		A: Tell them your plans.