Help Me

   Hi Dear Members!

     i have freebsd 4.9 Server. and my computer connect internet with
   512kb DLS connection and i have 40 client. So i have install squid and
   configure ipfw2 for firewall and transparent proxy.

   i have configure ipfw2 with these options

   options     IPFW2
   options     IPFIREWALL
   options     IPFIREWALL_FORWARD
   options     IPFIREWALL_DEFAULT_TO_ACCEPT
   options     IPDIVERT

   now its woking fine. But i saw some other configuration regarding
   IPFIREWALL like
   IPFIREWALL_VERBOSE
   IPFIREWALL_VERBOSE_LIMIT=xxxx

   now my question is what is benefit of IPFIREWALL_VERBOSE and
   IPFIREWALL_VERBOSE limit?
   if i enable this option then what should be IPFIREWALL_VERBOSE_LIMIE
   (????)

   and if i don't use this options then what will do? is it wrong ?

   plz help me

   thanks & best regards

   UMAR DRAZ

   MSN 8 helps [1]ELIMINATE E-MAIL VIRUSES. Get 2 months FREE*.