Re: problem installing 4.10, boot hangs after PLIP0

On Tue, Jun 22, 2004 at 05:38:14AM -0700, Kris Kennaway wrote:

> Since you've consulted the list archive, I'm surprised you didn't
> notice that half of the traffic on this list is people replying to the
> other half of the email posters, asking why they're posting support
> requests to a non-support mailing list ;-)

Speaking of which, was the plan not to kill this list or rename it to
config-management? I was convinced that postmaster, you, several others had
made the decision with me being the only one to suggest it stay as it was.

I had assumed the list had just been rm'ed until I got the support question
through the other day.

Ho-hum.

--
Paul Robinson