[no subject]

 Warner> Looks like i82365A/B do not have 3.3V support at all. I can't
 Warner> find the data sheets for them, and the people that do have
 Warner> access tell me that this is correct.

Seems to, the 2011b can't physically plug into the slot on the
Satellite.

 Warner> I'm not sure why your thinkpad isn't working. Maybe it is an
 Warner> issue related to the COR reset proceedure that we're not doing
 Warner> anymore.

Is there anything I can do to confirm/infirm this fact ? (cvs revision
to extract ?)

Eric Masson

--
 FYLG> Tiens, vlà une URL qui va bien :
 FYLG> ftp://127.0.0.1/WaReZ/NiouZeS/WinDoZe/NeWSMoNGeR/SuPeR