[no subject]

This is, IMO, why FreeBSD is not going to be very successful. You cannot
just make major toolchain changes w/o at least *some* belief that this
is going to be done well. Did you do a dryrun with the import before
checking things in?

I don't mean to be hypercritical here, but I feel that it's fair,
considering people are starting to really whine about how late 5.0
actually *is* at this point, to begin to ask not even the *hard*
questions, but medium firm questions about "gee, is this trip *really*
necessary?"

-matt