CVSweb patches

Hey ya,

I've attached a couple of patches against CVSweb 3.0.6, please apply
them if you find them useful.

Patches:

a) Colored age column to indicate how recently a file has been
modified. See [1] for a similar feature. I selected colors to match
with the second patch.

b) Change default colors to match ViewCVS and other CVSweb
implementations. See [1] for a similar color scheme.  The current
default colors are, in my eyes, not very appealing but YMMV.

b) log_accum script used to send CVS commit messages uses revision NONE
for newly added files which causes an error with current CVSweb.
Prevent the error with the patch. Could be probably done better but at
least this avoids the error situation. See [2] for an example of
log_accum generated message.

1) http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/usr.bin/cvs/
2) http://sourceware.org/ml/glibc-cvs/2005-q2/msg00015.html

Thanks.