Re: VMWare3 on FreeBSD 4.11 and 5.4

> Do you have any ethernet devices configured?  or cdrom devices?

Yes. I am using a bge0 bridged to the vmnet device. I have a
cdrom configured, but its never present (it's on a dell laptop).

> I think the snag come up when your using these.
> The code does kinda work, but you well get panics on shutdown.

I don't get these.
I once did patch some vmware binaries, but i think that was for
vmware2 (the vmware-any-any-update thing).
My binary is:
MD5 (/usr/local/lib/vmware/bin/vmware) = 548b596d4db2604dce99776e9456a663

> Also the configure wizard is broken due to df -T breakage
> caused by the new linuxlator

Uh..I do have a working config and I just choose it when powering up
vmware.

-Guido