Re: SUN X2100 support (nVidia network card)

dima wrote:
Does anyone know if the nVidia network card found on the SUN X2100 server is supported by FreeBSD? I can't quite tell by looking at the driver.

http://www.sun.com/servers/entry/x2100/

0000:00:0a.0 Bridge: nVidia Corporation CK804 Ethernet Controller (rev a3)
       Subsystem: Sun Microsystems Computer Corp.: Unknown device 5348
       Flags: bus master, 66MHz, fast devsel, latency 0, IRQ 17
       Memory at fe02a000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
       I/O ports at bc00 [size=8]
       Capabilities: <available only to root>

I know the rest works on OpenBSD and NetBSD.

Try bge. The card must be Broadcom 5721. At least Linux works with it via the Broadcom driver.

I'm well aware of the broadcom card, thats *not* what i asked. I need to know if the nVidia card will work.