[no subject]

We've been in contact with DPT (last week, as a matter of fact)
regarding this.  They know about it, and don't have a work-
around.

-Mark Taylor
NetMAX Developer
mtaylor@xxxxxxxxxxxx
FreeBSD 3.2 based NetMAX is now available!
Linux 2.0.37/RedHat 5.2 based NetMAX is now available!
http://www.netmax.com/