[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Acd0: CDROM <FX4824T> at ata1-master using PIO4
- Ad0: 19574MB <WDC WD205BA> [39770/16/63] at ata0-master UDMA33
- Ata2: at 0x1090 on atapci1
- Ata3: at 0x1088 on atapci1
- Atapci1: <Promise TX2 ATA100 controller> port 0x1070-0x107f,0x1080-0x1083,0x1088
- Chip1: <Intel 82371AB Power management controller> port 0x7000-0x700f at device
- Fxp0: <Intel Pro 10/100B/100+ Ethernet> port 0x1000-0x103f mem 0xf4100000-0xf41f
- Ppc0: parallel port not found.
(the freezing behavious is similar, but does not proceed to ad0)
Any help on this would be greatly appreciated, even if (for now) it is
a notation in the notes so that others may not suffer the same fate.
To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxx
with "unsubscribe freebsd-hardware" in the body of the message