[no subject]

AFAIK there are only two problems about that:
SUPPORTED DEVICES
     Polling requires explicit modifications to the device drivers.  As of
     this writing, the dc, fxp, rl and sis devices are supported, with other
     in the works.

(no Gigabit cards)

and
sys/kern/kern_poll.c:
[...]
#ifdef SMP
#include "opt_lint.h"
#ifndef COMPILING_LINT
#error DEVICE_POLLING is not compatible with SMP
#endif
#endif
[...]

(no SMP support)

As stated above, I'm not an expert, but my opinion is that polling would
be the best on the Gigabit cards (due to their capacity) and not the Fast
Ethernet ones.

Maybe we could start sending GE hardware to Luigi :)

----------[ Free Software ISOs - http://www.fsn.hu/?f=download ]----------
Attila Nagy					e-mail: Attila.Nagy@xxxxxx
Free Software Network (FSN.HU)		  phone @work: +361 210 1415 (194)
						cell.: +3630 306 6758