Re: Hope for Dell 9150/XPS 400 ethernet

Hi;

It certainly sounds like the same "Intel PRO/1000 PL Network Connection" that
my Dell Dimension (also a Pentium-D) has.

Email to the maintainers for our em(4) driver in Intel bounces back, and
there's no documentation on the net. I guess if the NIC ID were added to the em
driver it might work, but I don't know.

I'm using an old 3COM card too.

    Pedro.