SiS182 en SiS191 support

Hi,

Today i bought a Asus Vintage barebone with K8S-MV/V motherboard.
When i try to install FreeBSD 6.0 RELEASE it doesn't sees my onboard
Ethernet SiS191 adapter and have problems with my SATA disks.

It sees 1 SATA drive /dev/ad4, but fails to see the other
In dmesg i see SiS 182 SATA 150 recognized and a line "ATA PseudoRAID
loaded"
What can i do to make both SATA disks working (in BIOS: native instead
of RAID) and to use the ethernet adapter.
WindowsXP sp2 installer sees both disk.
--
---
Greetz,