Added IPv6 for ftp-master.{cz,eu}.FreeBSD.org

Hello,
  I have added IPv6 for ftp-master.{cz,eu}.FreeBSD.org / blanka.fit.vutbr.cz,
so if you have configured IPv6 on your mirror and protocol has been selected
just on DNS basis and not on command line basis (-4), it is possible that you
experience connectivity problems since now. Please specify IPv4 protocol in
that case.

If you want to utilize IPv6, maybe I can add your IPv6 address into
ACL list too (I have some local problems, so I could not test it from
my mirror yet).

Regards.

--
Rudolf Cejka <cejkar at fit.vutbr.cz> http://www.fit.vutbr.cz/~cejkar
Brno University of Technology, Faculty of Information Technology