Re: cvsup8.freebsd.org not updating (Re: RELENG_6 cvsup returns 6.0-RC1)

On Fri, 2005-11-11 at 18:33 -0500, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 12, 2005 at 12:30:32AM +0100, Erik Trulsson wrote:

> > > No, that's the release branch.  RELENG_6 indeed should work as he
> > > expects.  Is anyone else able to confirm that this cvsup server is
> > > handing out old files?
> >
> > Yes, I just tried the cvsup server he said he was using
> > (cvsup8.us.freebsd.org) and does indeed hand out old files, as if it hasn't
> > been updated in quite a while.
> >
> > To the OP:  Use another cvsup server.  The one you have been using seem to
> > have problems.
>
> Thanks for confirming, I'm forwarding this to hubs@
>
> Kris

FYI:
	- cvsup8.freebsd.org and cvsup8.us.freebsd.org are not the
	  same machine... :-)

	- cvsup8.us.freebsd.org was having problems with their upstream
	  host.  They're now sync-ing from cvsup-master instead.  I
	  still need to contact their upstream host to see what the
	  problem with them is...

And as part of a different thread...  cvsup10 had a drive blow.  We're
still working on that.  cvsup10 is temporarily pointing to a different
machine.

And just to add to the fun cvsup12 also lost something-or-other and is
down for a couple days.  It also has been temporarily pointed to a
different machine.

Whee...

--
                                                Ken Smith