Re: cvsup10/ncvsup hardware failure

On Tue, 2005-11-22 at 11:32 +0100, Simon L. Nielsen wrote:

> Just FYI, ncvsup AKA cvsup10 is currently half dead due to (another?)
> disk failure.  It responds to ICMP ping, but that's about it.
>
> I don't know when it will be back, but it will at least be some hours
> before DNS can be updated to point to another cvsup server.

It's redirected to another machine again.  Looks like a different drive
got grumpy this time...

I'm using the same machine for the redirect as I used before and it
still has the p4-cvs stuff configured on it so at least this time there
won't be a delay making that available.

--
                                                Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx