ftp8.fr.freebsd.org HP msa20

Hi,

we are hosting ftp8.fr.freebsd.org. The server is an HP DL360 G4 with an HP msa20 attached for mirrors with FreeBSD 6, the msa20 is connected to a smart array 642 card. Yesterday, due to bugs in the firmware of the msa20 (like false detection of disk failures), we upgraded it with version 2.4.56-6 and now FreeBSD cannot detect the msa20. Therefore ftp8.fr.freebsd.org is down. Somebody can help ?

thanks in advance
--
Philippe Pegon