Re: anoncvs.FreeBSD.org does not have the FreeBSD source tree

On Sat, Jan 14, 2006 at 05:05:57PM +0000, Ceri Davies wrote:

> I just tried to check something out from anoncvs.FreeBSD.org and it
> failed:
>
> % cvs -d freebsdanoncvs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/home/ncvs co -rRELENG_6
> src/sys/conf/newvers.sh
> Cannot access /home/ncvs/CVSROOT
> No such file or directory
>
> The CVSweb at http://cvsweb.csociety.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/?
> cvsroot=FreeBSD has nothing either.
>
> Is this situation just temporary?

Yes, it is just temporary.  The Computer Society just upgraded
the machine that houses this service.  We were only expecting
this move to take an hour or two, but we had some difficulties
with the SCSI card after the upgrade.  We are in the process of
procuring a replacement, and hope to have the machine fully
functional again by the end of the week.

--
Greg Veldman
Computer Society Vice-President and Systems Administrator