Re: ftp.cn.freebsd.org missing local distfiles

Xin LI wrote:
> Hi, Doug,
>
> On Sat, Jan 21, 2006 at 10:40:33AM -0800, Doug Barton wrote:
>> Howdy,
>>
>> According to the distfile survey, ftp.cn.freebsd.org seems to be missing all
>> local distfiles. I cannot find that directory at
>> ftp://ftp.cn.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/ which seems to confirm that.
>
> Yes we are aware of this, and is trying to fix the issue in the past
> weeks.

Glad to hear that you're aware of the issue. :) In the future if that
happens don't hesitate to let folks know about it, so that the entry can be
commented out of bsd.sites.mk while you work on the problem. This way we can
provide better service to our users. I've done this for you now, it can
easily be undone when the problem is fixed.

Regards,

Doug