i386/92115: freebsd doesnt support shit out of the box

>Number:         92115
>Category:       i386
>Synopsis:       freebsd doesnt support shit out of the box
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
FreeBSD claims to support usb keyboards out of the box, well, heres news for you: i plugged in my keybaord, (i only have usb, its a laptop) and i could choose to boot with usb but when it gets to the install it doesnt work. nice keyboard support. Im using a microsoft keyboard, which shouldnt be a problem, and in fact, it detects the keyboard upon loading the install... So, you my friends, have a HUGE problem with your software.
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
hire better programmers